Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now this is carving - Happy Halloween

I watched a segment on CBS Good Morning America this morning on carving pumpkins. I believe that this is the gentleman that did it. The quoted text below is what I received later in the day in an email message with the below images. There are more, but I think you'll get the picture, this guy is talented!!!

"Artist Ray Villafane began carving pumpkins on a lark for his art students in a small rural school district in Michigan . The hobby changed his life as he gained a viral following online and unlocked his genuine love of sculpting. Here are images of pumpkin carvings Villafane created over the past five years."

Biting his tongue


Brainiac


David Letterman


Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde


Got my eye on you


Motorized Medusa


Would you open this zipper

No comments: