Friday, January 7, 2011

Interesting nudity study

Here's an interesting series of four videos on a study done on the subject on nudity in human beings. It's very interesting, I think. By the way, the videos do contain nudity so if you'd rather not see that, please don't watch them. For this reason I didn't embed the videos and give you the choice to follow the link below and see them or not.

Thanks to Letter writer Anthony in Eolakes newsletter for finding this.

Enjoy or Not..


Horizon: What's the problem with nudity?

1 comment:

maidie said...

Very Interesting!
wish I could feel more comfortable with my body! At this point in my life I want to be covered with as many layers as possible! I don't feel comfortable in my "skin"!! There is a time in life when to expose ones' self is embarrassing both to yourself and the one you are exposing yourself to!
Maybe when I was 20 I felt a bit different! BUT, not now!