Friday, January 13, 2012

Great BBQ

I went to lunch yesterday with a good friend of mine, Judy. We went to a local place called Billy Bob's BBQ. I had been there before and the waitress had highly recommended one dish. It's called Piggy Pie. She said to arrive real hungry and plan on taking a long nap or plan on taking a doggy bag home. Well, let me tell you I thought I had died and gone to BBQ heaven.

You take pulled pork and put into the bottom of an over safe bowl, over it you cram lots of Macaroni and Cheese (heavy on the cheese) over it, put some bread crumbs on top and pop it into the oven. WOW, was it ever good.. :-). My wife, Linda, that doesn't particularly like BBQ really liked it, as she had the left over doggy bag last night for dinner.

2 comments:

Uncle Ron said...

I looked for Piggy Pie on the Billy Bob's Menu and couldn't find it...They do have a Piggy Mac though that looks like your dinner...Hmm-hmm...Boy I wish I could have a bite...Sounds like a winner to me...I would love to try a few others...If I were you I wouldn't go there too often...You'll have to join a health club to keep from exploding...he-he

Tommy said...

Looks like I've been corrected by a guy from somewhere near that, now famous, town of North, SC.

I thought I remembered it as being Piggie Pie, but maybe that's just how I felt after eating it. :-)

And you're right, I can't go there too often, for that very reason. Actually The Heart Center may be able to use the business. :-) Now there's a thought, what a way to durm up new business, run a BBQ place that's real close. he-he (as you say)