Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Drew Berry: Animations of unseeable biology

I just watched a video on TED.com about the structure of DNA and it's very fascinating. I was given this link via an email to the "Brewer Surname Project Members". This is a genealogy project of grouping people by their DNA on the Familytree DNA web site. If you are studying your family tree, I strongly suggest that you become a member of this. I have found my roots back to the first settlers of Manhattan Island (aka New Netherlands).









2 comments:

TC [Girl] said...

This was so very fascinating, Tommy! Thanks for posting it! We are "fearfully and wonderfully made." :-D

Tommy said...

It's that fearfully that scares me.

But, yes I found that video VERY facinating and have passed it around to friends that have a scientific curiosity.