Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm back

I'm sure that you noticed that I haven't been posting for a while. I'm sure my public is just waiting to find out where I have been. :-) YA RIGHT, NOT!!!

Anyway, we just returned from a wonderful week on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. I mention the state for those that don't know where the Cape is.. :-) Below are a couple of shots taken out in P-Town...

We went with two very good friends of ours Kelly and Tim and had a great relaxing, joking around time. Having good friends like this is really great, as we don't have to put on airs or try and entertain them. We can just be ourselves.

While we were there I was also able to reconnect with some friends that I hadn't seen in about 30 years or so. Ken and Carolyn are lots of fun and had moved to the Cape about 3 years ago. We met at my favorite restaurant on the Cape, Seafood Sam's. For me, they have the best sea scallops there are. :-)

Ken is a photographer and has some great shots of the Cape and the surrounding area. You can see some of his work on iStockphoto.

No comments: