Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sears/LG strikes it's final blow

If you remember some time ago, I posted a story about our Sears Kenmore refrigerator.

Well, several days ago I noticed that the display had bad message on it. Err and then a temperature setting of FF didn't look quite right to me and the inside was warmer than normal, as in NOT cooling. Well, I unplugged it, and replugged it in thinking that maybe it just needed to be reset. And it worked for about an hour, when it happened again and then again..

In my original story, they had delivered several of the circuit boards that were replaced. So, thinking that maybe the replaced one was defective, I replaced both of them with those that I had received. This time it worked for about 15 minutes!!!!

We have now replaced that piece of CRAP refrigerator with the Kenmore name on it, but manufactured by LG. Four years old and Sears doesn't want to hear anything about it. That's the last of those that we'll be buying.

Good luck if you own one.

No comments: